If you’re business is feeling a little sloooooow lately then here are a few quick and easy ideas to implement to get some clients coming in fast!
Lead generation is just a fancy way of saying that new people are aware of who you are and what you do.
People have to know you exist in order to hire you so it all starts with getting in front of your future clients.
Here are 10 ways to get in front of the right peeps!
- Personal Reach Outs – Email people personally and ask how you can help them.
- Public Speaking – Host an event at your house or speak somewhere that has a built in audience
- Networking – This includes being out and being social. Get good at telling people what you do. Having your own business automatically makes you interesting!
- Online Marketing – You have a website, right? If not go here. If so, blog regularly to build traffic and make sure people have a way of getting on your list.
- Referrals/Partnerships – The people who know and love you…Ask them to pass on what you do to their people.
- Your Newsletter List – Give them a chance to get to know you and how you can help make their lives better or their dreams come true… then offer to help them (with your services!)
- Media – Podcasts, local radio, national TV, magazines. Check out HARO for access to media opportunities
- Social Media- Get active in a couple FB, LinkedIn, or GooglePlus groups. Show up and be of service
- Advertising – Facebook ads, Google adwords, Other blogs with a following
- Guest Blogging – Submit a pitch to your favorite online journal to get in front of new people…make sure you have a sign up ready to go to capture new traffic to your website.
Pick one of these to focus on for the next 2 weeks and implement like crazy.
Then move down the list and focus on another one for two weeks…see which one’s work best for you.
My current personal favorites are speaking, and personal reach outs. I love connecting and talking with people so those seem to suit me best for where I’m at in my business right now…Although I’m looking forward to trying my hand at FB ads soon.
What’s your favorite way to get in front of new people?
Take action today. One thing… You’ll definitely see results!
P.S. If you liked this post, share it on social media by clicking “share this” below. 🙂